Due to recent economic times, it’s imperative that golf courses operate more efficiently and effectively to ensure that they are meeting golfers and owner/operators expectations.
To ensure that this is occurring at every facility we manage, CGCS has adopted a philosophy that has become the cornerstone of our success. Some of these strategies include but are not limited to:
- Agronomic innovation and effective employee recruiting and training
- Cost efficiencies associated with time management studies and precise chemical and fertilization strategies
- Optimal budget usage by leveraging national purchasing agreements and preferred pricing
- Regulatory compliance and environmental strategies to reduce water and pesticide applications
- Improved maintenance strategies to reflect current market trends and customer demand
In addition, the principals of CGCS have owned and operated clubs for over 20 years and have succeeded during these tough economical times. Having the feel of ownership and the thorough understanding of what it takes to make a golf operation successful has guided the maintenance operation at every club that we maintain.